I uploaded a list of around 4200 recipients to send emails to them and the email carried an image in the mail body as well as an attachment. I started sending the emails and it was working all fine.
After some time I checked back and I noticed that it has stopped working. I am using hosting services from Siteground and the software's status message is given below:
I contacted their support and they just asked me to manually send an email from the account that I have been using to send emails from maxbulk mailer. The support guy told me that he got the email and the problem is with the software.
They told me that they dont provide support for third party softwares and there is no problem at their end.