1. Im using the free one right now, do i have to add my own personal email into settings to send email?
Yes, you need to add a sender email. This is required by the mail server and the SMTP protocol.
2. Reason im looking for a mailer is because i was using Google, but they always blocked all my emails. I send like 100-200 emails a day. Usually they all look the same etc. Hopefully looking to change that by using your service. Will my mail be blocked alot here?
If your message doesn't look like spam and it is different for each recipient, it will have more chances to get delivered. Indeed MaxBulk Mailer allows you to customize each message with tags. You can actually create very personalized emails. It also allows you to send your message at a slower pace. That's great if the server is also monitoring the traffic. It is all about customization and discretion.
3. Also is it possible for the emails not to show i sent it to 100 other people? if so i great!
Yes, MaxBulk Mailer sends one message per recipient exactly as if you were sending them yourself one by one. It is actually the reason why you would use MaxBulk Mailer. Each message only contains the sender and the recipient info.
4. if i buy it will it be mine forever? also if new updates come do i get free upgrade?
The activation code you get never expires. About updates, we have been 2 years so far releasing free updates every 30 days.
5. im totally new so i dont know how to find all the stmp email information etc. What do i need before i even buy this without having any problems sending emails to alot of people i dont know.
The best is to try the demo first. Try to enter your settings by copying them from your other email software. Then make tests, play with the tags and the settings. And of course, if you have problems, just ask.