The import from a database with a query as this one
SELECT `mail`, `first_name`, `last_name`, `login`, `sms`, `tel`, `lg`, `nbr_rejected`, `id`, `pass`, `title`, `member_2`, `member_1`, `cities`, `sms_rej`, `gender`, `birthday`
member_1 IN ('gold', 'bronze', 'sms')
AND nbr_rejected < 6
AND cities LIKE '%washington%'
now gives the wrong results
when imported in Max Bulk Mailer : 362 recipients
in database : 2374 rows
it is impossible to know if anything goes wrong as there is no error
together with the issue of the Import Presets instability, it has now become impossible to use the Import from Database.
It was also difficult to get the "firstname" and "lastname" appearing in the first columns so that the "To:" line of the mail was correctly filled in. I tried so many options that I don't remember how it actually succeeded in the end.
Plus : I notice that the checkboxes get checked and unchecked, even though I click "Update" of the preset or click "Save" when I didn't. But when doing a new Import the checks have disappeared.
Hope you can help, we need mails sent out urgently
If needed, we can make another * to show the issues